In a final look at the book of Romans, and before we head over to I Corinthians this week, click here to listen to my recent message at Viewpoint Church.
For today's conference call...
Click here to download or listen to recorded call with these NEW numbers:
Play back dial in #:
1-712-832-8303
|
Be encouraged,
Becky
Robbi, as Laura said we are praying that you get support and love etc--- I just always am a lose for words- and hope you know that GOD will answer your Prays
ReplyDeletePraying God's presence with you and your husband as you go through this illness. That He holds you in His healing hands of love. Keep us posted Robbie.
ReplyDeleteTook me a few days to find this blog, thank you for your prayers. In the midst of uncertainty, I feel at peace, knowing God has his perfect plan for us. I will miss the call today, but will listen in tomorrow.
ReplyDeleteFaith in action says it's not about me but God. My actions need to point others to Jesus. Intentional living. Being in the chemo lab, gives me many opportunities to point others to Christ.
Thank you Becky for your vision for this and following through, it has been a real lift. Just hearing Mickey and Laura's voice last week put joy in my heart I miss Wanda and her incredible insights. Your all in my prayers.
Sorry I a class on computer training will miss call today
ReplyDeleteRobbie, I was wondering if you (or anyone) might need the blog address again?! So good to see you here, and yes I miss Wanda too. We'll be praying for you. It is a blessing to be back with everyone if only for the summer!
ReplyDelete