The Essence and Experience of Faith is found in Paul's letter to the Romans (Chapters 1-11). Next week, Romans 12-16 covers the Effort of Faith!
Click here to download or:
Or call 1-712-832-8303 for telephone playback, enter access code 813431
Be encouraged,
Becky
Becky, I'm so blessed to be able to study this with the divisions you are going by. As I said, I have run into struggles trying to get people to accept Romans (and yes, these have been people who dont follow the New Testament, but try to follow only the Old). They dont grasp that the two work together. I think this will greatly help me to convey that. Thank you!!!! Your calls are a blessing and a help to us all.
ReplyDeleteThank you also and hi- will put more thought into post have to get going- keep reading everyone-- post a comment or just pray for us ...
ReplyDeleteBecky: I was impacted by the sermon from your church- everyone needs to listen it the sermon- I will write the date when I get back home - again post a comment everyone
ReplyDeletehttps://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/viewpoint-church-podcast/id891213260?mt=2&i=346923158
ReplyDeleteJuly 12, 2015 this is the link
Thanks Mickey! I'm going to put that on my phone and then I have the church site on my desktop. I should listen while I am doing paperwork. So blessed to have access to this from Becky!
ReplyDelete